Two hours language & culture workshop on 16 March (Friday) at 7-9pm for those who are travelling to Russian-speaking countries and want to know some basic words/phrases and for those who are just interested in a new language to learn.
You will learn:
- simple words and phrases that you can use to sound polite and to make your trip more pleasant
- more about Russian food, culture and places of interest
You will get:
- Russian alphabet flash cards
- a brochure with 25 places we recommend to visit in Russia
- the itineraries of our trips to Moscow & St.Petersburg, Siberia, Kazakhstan & Uzbekistan
Complete beginners are welcome!
We are located at 46 South Bridge #04-01 (3 min walk from Clarke Quay MRT)
To register send us a message and make payment before 10 March, we have limited seats. Fees are 35 SGD.